LITTLE GIANT LIFTER
The compact design of the Abaco Little Giant Lifter will help resolve the issue where head room is a problem.
The white rubber on the ALGxx-W's is non-marking rubber to keep material from getting unsightly marks during handling procedures.
- Strong & Secure
- Strong Lifting Pin
- Lower Overall Height
- Straight Lift
- Large Grip Range
- Swivel Shackle Included
- For material thicknesses of 15 to 75mm, these Lifters with their rubber lined jaws have been developed to handle material in slab or sheet form, stacked in racks, without damaging the material's surface. They have a number of advantages over common lifting devices.
- The new Abaco Lifter has an unbreakable center plate.
- Its compact design allows for closely packed slabs to be lifted out of racks and containers. Having lower height slabs placed along side of taller slabs offers no problem as is the case with scissor clamp style lifters.
- Ideal for constuction work, the gripping mechanism is to the front of the slab, allowing for panels to be placed close against walls.
- This series of Lifters grip slabs firmly. They have a force-multiplying factor of approximately 2.7 to 1, compared with the old Lifter of 2.5 to 1.
PLEASE NOTE: For all Abaco Lifting Products, follow the manufacturer's specifications for stone thickness, grip range and W.L.L. when choosing the appropriate Lifter. When using an Abaco Lifting Product, follow all safety instructions and processes found in the product's manual.